#ROXYTALKS: Keep moving forward..

It felt like years not writing in this blank page I am typing into right now. It has been months and I've missed it. A lot happened and of course, changed. Even my sleeping pattern and body clock have messed up. But we need to keep moving forward and adapt to things that are happening around us. Whether these experiences are positive and negative ones, we still need to live up to it and move on.

To be honest, I really don't know what I'm supposed to write. My writing skill is already rusty and my mind has been hiatus for how many days because of special gatherings in which I tend to drink a lot of wine. But sorry not sorry. Haha! Kidding aside, all I wanted to say is that... In every struggle or situation you are in right now, look at the bright side always. God will never put you through that if He knows you can't handle it. You just keep on moving forward and never look back. The past is in the past. You can no longer change your decisions. Accept.. Move on.. and Start again :)

Anyway, to further put your mood on a happier side. I'm going to share some of the songs I've been listening to lately. It's a mix of r&b, chill vibes and another genre. Some are old but still good.




Sharing more soon! Hope you guys loved it and thanks again for the endless support. 
Tschuss* 


Much love, 
--Roxy

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

LOVE and HEARTS

5 comments: