Daisies*

It's been a month since I last posted something here on my blog and I regret not posting anything. But I am really trying my best to atleast share ideas to all of you. I hope the shops I collaborated with will extend their patience and understanding that I can't post that much because of my work load and my review. To be honest, I am still at work while typing these words. HAHA! Lucky enough that my co-workers are very supportive :)

This outfit that I am gonna share to you guys is just a casual/spring kinda outfit I came up with. It's a simple outfit with a touch of classy boho attitude. Photos were taken at a Chinese Temple here in La Union, We had a difficult time taking photos because of this rude security guard. Ended up relocating the shoot. Deets are written down below if you want to know where I got the items shown in the pictures. 




Hat: H&M // Dress and Accessories: Forever21 //
Sandals: Tutum Shop









I can totally green your mind :D My outfit and the background did match perfectly! Haha! Yellow and Green Hues!



What's a blog post without a wacky photo? HAHA! Super love this photo tho!


Photo Credits to RCAB

Will post again soon! Thank you for reading :) Tschuss!*

Much love,
--ROXY


Share this:

, , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment