Sherry London Dresses*

Can't believe I'm 24 years old already and I came across this site wherein it made me reminisce my highschool memories. Memories like shortened periods, endless conversations with your not so busy friends, field trips and don't you ever forget about PROOOOMMM! Who would miss prom?! Well, not me! Honestly, I had a hard time choosing what prom dress to get since I was nominated to be a Prom Queen. HAHA! Yes, I was nominated. I think I bought my dress in Rustan's Manila and It's 6-8 hours away from home! I know, I know. I was so desperate to get the perfect dress for that one in a life time event. If only this online shop was up before, I'd definitely buy one from them. 


Sherry London is a UK based online shop which caters pre-made dresses for such events. But if you can't find the perfect one, don't you worry they can also custom made just for you. Their dresses  is an embodiment of dignity, elegance and fashion. They combine the view of dignity and elegance with the east graceful and restrained spirit, designing its dresses of unique, showing originality in the skill of draping tailor and using the first rate imported fabrics. Take a quick look of their amazing and jaw dropping dresses.

Disclaimer: Photos not mine
Paid Post













They offer worldwide shipping and they're having a sale now, so you better check their site out ( Sherry London ) before the sale ends. Hope you're having a great day! Tschuss*

Much Love,
--Roxy

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment