Paradis Manila*

It's the time of the year again wherein our Christmas decors are out, Lights are everywhere, Blessings will be shared, Buying of gifts and of course, endless parties! Parties like the one I need to prepare myself into this coming November 27, "Detour" of Paradis Manila.

Paradis Manila is one of the hottest "go to" clubs of the party girls and guys out there. They provide each and everyone a night you'll never forget. They bring you the coolest and sickest DJ's every single week of the month. Which I remember that on Friday, Deuce Manila, Arra Pascual and more Dj's will be playing on the said event.

I can't wait to party with everyone on Friday! And to tell you honestly, It'll be my first party at a club in Manila. HAHA! Sssshhh! Probinsyana mode on! Kiddin aside, I only go to music festivals that's why it'll be my first time this Friday. Well, if my body permits :( Because I'll be attending 2 events that day. But, will surely try my best to go because I dont wanna miss this.


For Tickets/ Reservations you can visit Paradis Manila for more details!
See you :*

Much love,
--Roxy


Share this:

, ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment