Summer in December*

First post this December and hopefully not the last post for this year :( Work has been eating up my time but I'm really trying my best to post/update my blog and my other accounts more often. I am even planning on moving to another platform but I'm still thinking about it because that requires alot of time. New theme coming next year and of course, I need to update my "sponsors" page. 

Couldn't find Christmas themed photos on my drive that's why I'm sharing you guys these photos. HAHA! Kiddin, I just don't feel the Christmas vibe yet. Maybe everything will sink in next week, when it's already a week before Christmas. Believe it or not, even if it's the most expensive time/month of the year I seriously love Christmas. All the Christmas Carols, Sharing gifts, Parties and etc. Oh! I love them all! And maybe because it's the time wherein everyone's around :) No one can miss our traditional Christmas Party in our family. That's a rule :)

Here's something you can wear on a casual day because even if it's Christmas time, the weather here in the Philippines is way like Summer. 


Hat: Cotton On // Necklace: SummerSoulGypsy // Top: Bangkok
Shorts: VanillaBreeze// Shoes: SM Dept store











Photo Credits* RCAB

Love the way I edited the photos. It's has a vintage/lomo vibe. Yaaay! Hope you guys like it!
See you on my next blog post. Tschuss!* Advance Merry Christmas!

Much love,
--Roxy


Share this:

, , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment