Lady Like*

This would be my last post for the month of January since tmr will be February already :( Time flies so fast! gosh I cant! But January has been good to me, I guess this year will be my year :D I am really claiming it! Haha!

Sharing a lady like outfit to you guys. Something that you can wear on a tea party/catching up party with your girlfriends. Who doesn't want blue china cup with a jasmine/chamomile tea in it? Oh well, I'm definitely up for it plus french macarons. Yummmy!


Hat: Cotton On // Off shoulder Top: Anisha Ramnani 
Palazzo Pants: Vanilla Breeze Clothing // Sandals: Tutum Shop







Photo Credits: @tanyamazing (photos were taken last year 2015)

Always be classy and Never trashy :) Dress like a lady, not like a hoe. Sometimes you also need to hide your skin :* Thanks again guys for supporting and reading my blog :)) Tschuss!*

Much love,
--Roxy



Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment