Royal Fiesta*

Before I blog about this look, I wanna greet you guys a Happy New Year! :) It's already 2016 and I srsly can't believe that I've been blogging for quite sometime now. This is my first blogpost and hoping that I'll blog more this year. Tee-hee! 

These photos were taken months ago and decided to post it today just because I miss my short hair and I guess, this year is the best time to leave all the past behind. Things happened, Blessings were showered upon us, Problems came and were resolved. All we have to do is to accept it and move on. You can't re-do the things anymore, they're done so leave it.

Anywho, I know it's not yet summer but I can't help myself not to wear shorts all the time. The weather is killing me! Grr! I decided to pair my VBC shorts with an off shoulder top and a statement piece shoes. Too bad I wasn't able to take a closer pic of it. Scroll down to see how I styled my Royal Fiesta shorts from Vanilla Breeze Clothing.


Top: Local Online Shop
Shorts: Vanilla Breeze Clothing
Shoes: Heur Sheen
Bowler Hat: Polytolyowie









I am also deeply inlove with the breathtaking view in this area. Thank you love for taking me with you. Hehe!



Photo Credits: RCAB
Disclaimer: If there are typos or grammatical errors, just let it be :p

I hope this year will be filled with success, joy and never ending love to everyone. It's not yet too late to change and reach your dreams. Don't rush things, It'll come at the right time. Thank you so much for your time! See you on my next blogpost! Tschuss*

Much love,
--Roxy


Share this:

, , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment