Getting rid of fat and acne*

Before summer season starts I tend to workout and have a clean diet for me to achieve my body goal but sadly, I've never reached my ideal body figure. Just because I am a very busy woman and whenever I'm on it already, I can't do it constantly because I crave a lot like literally random unhealthy foods. But thanks to ATC Health Care I found my new best friend and that would be FatOut.

What is FatOut?

FatOut contains the revolutionary Sweep and Shred Formula which helps in cleansing
your colon and burns down your fats, for a sexier and healthier you.



How to take?

Take one capsule before meals everyday, preferably with warm glass of water along with healthy lifestyle (NOT SUITABLE FOR PREGNANT WOMEN)

How much?

FatOut SRP is P125.00 per capsule. Box of 30’s is P3,750.00

Where can i buy?

FatOut is available in all leading drugstores nationwide. FatOut can be found in Mercury Drugstore, Watsons, and South Star Drug. It is also available in supermarkets such as SM SaveMore.

USES or BENEFITS

* PSYLLIUM HUSK SWEEPS known as the super fiber, cleans the colon and sweeps away toxins and cholesterol from dietary fats

* GREEN TEA EXTRACT SHEDS has been known to be effective in weight loss as it burns and shreds fats by speeding up metabolism

* Pu’er Tea Extract eliminates hard-to- digest fats

* Aloe Vera Powder detoxifies and cleanses toxins in the colon

* Alfalfa nourishes the digestive system

* Oat Fiber controls the appetite and burns down your fats, for a sexier and healthier you.

Facebook page url: https://www.facebook.com/ATCFatOut/


Besides having a belly fat problem, one of my main problems is breaking out. I break out a lot especially when it's summer time, I can't bear the heat and even though I don't have this oily skin it tends to be produce more than the usual. Which leads to having acne and I hate it because our face is the first one people will totally notice. When ATC sent me Vita-E capsules I didn't think twice but to take one of the capsules and I noticed that after weeks of taking it, I don't break out that much anymore and some of my zits already disappeared.

Vita E Tv Commercial

Vita-E is a 400 IU softgel capsule that contains Vitamin E that protects the cells against free radicals. It works from the inside, making your skin youthful and glowing as ever. Go E for effortless beauty with Vita E capsules.


What is Vita-E?

Vita-E contains Vitamin E that protects the cells from the harmful effects of free radicals. It also prevents neurologic disorder and Vitamin E deficiency occuring in malabsorption disorder. It also works from the inside out making your skin youthful as ever.

How to take?

Take 2 capsules of vita e everyday before or after meal, preferably with warm water or as prescribed by physician (NOT SUITABLE FOR PREGNANT WOMEN)

How much?

Vita-E SRP is P14.00 per capsule. Box of 30’s SRP is P420.00

USES or BENEFITS

* Helps in maintaining the functions of the heart and blood vessels

* Provides all-around protection for a healthy immune system

* Lowers the risk of cancer, heart disease and stroke

* Maintains the skin’s youthful glow

* Promotes good eyesight

Where to buy?

Vita-E is available in all leading drugstores nationwide. Vita-E can be found in Mercury Drugstore, Watsons, and South Star Drug. It is also available in supermarkets such as SM SaveMore.

Facebook page url: https://www.facebook.com/ATCVitaE/


Disclaimer: I haven't tried FatOut but I'll update you with that. I'm not a health pro, so you need to ask your physician if it's okay for you to take such supplements.

Hope you had a great day! Tschuss*

Much love,
--Roxy

Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment