Fruit Loop*

First post this month! Gaaahhh! I am freakin busy :( But I am really trying to post as much as possible whenever I have time. Its been a hell week last week because of my busy schedule, duty and out of town trip with my friends which will be included into my next post :) Cant wait to share it with you guys:D Yaaay! Alright moving on.. HAHA! Gonna share with you guys something I wore when I went out with my other friends and had a shoot with them. This is just a casual outfit that you can wear whenever :)


Top from Snazzy.Chiq.Boutique on instagram
Highwaist Pants
Studded shoes from Forever21
Bag from Fashion Cravings Official
Necklace from Fashion Spice Manila



Fruit Printed Tops are so in this season especially now because summer is so near :) I paired it with a high waisted pants because I dont feel like showing too much skin that time :) Added some accessories and a nice shoes then there you go :)




Love this shot so much :)



Disclaimer - I still need to work on that booty :D HAHA!

Hope you had fun this weekend :) Posting another blog post tonight because I am not that lazy today. Hmm, just a bit lazy. HAHAHA :* Tschuss!

Credits to @hanijer for the photos :)

Much love,
--Roxy

Share this:

LOVE and HEARTS

2 comments:

  1. Great Outfit !! Love the Top Ate Roxy !


    Visit My Blog
    corinnemolly.blogspot.com

    xo
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your booty looks fine dear LOL Love the top, btw ;)

    Eleigh
    www.misseleighneux.com

    ReplyDelete