Pop of Red*

It's the time of the year wherein you fill in your wardrobe with blazers and jackets and might as well, fold all those cute sunflower printed shorts and neon colored bikinis. Summer is really over (not for me tho, lol) and the rain is pouring really hard. Don't forget your umbrellas when you go out mkay? :)
Photos were taken months ago and I wasn't able to post it, but I guess this is the best time since we're kinda having a cold weather nowadays. I think this is also one of the outfits you can wear when you go back to school, especially when you live in a cold place. Blazers never go wrong!






Top: Jukaykayatbp // Bag: Escada // Shoes: H&M // Blazer: BKK













Keep Safe everyone! Thanks for visiting my blog :* Like I said, no hate just love! Tschuss !
Btw, I have a new video on my youtube channel :) If you wanna know "What's inside my bag" better watch the video below :)) Thankies! Mwaaaah! :*



Much love,
--Roxy




Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment