Saturday Event/Ootd*

I went out with my family last saturday to attend an event. Couldn't decide what to wear, If I'm gonna wear a dress or a skirt but then again my inner boho vibe came out and this is the result. Tee-hee! Srsly, While I'm typing, I kinda hear our dialysis machines alarming. HAHA! This is definitely insane, my mind is still at work. Urgh! Anywho, took the photos using my phone. Hope you guys like it :D And btw, I made a short ootd vid/vlog :) Check and Watch it if you have time :*




Inlove with Summer Soul Gypsy Necklace and H&M/Pretty Little Blings (Midi Rings)



Hat: Cotton // Top: BKK // Bag: Lazada Fashion // Palazzo Pants: Anisha Ramnani






Our cutie patootie sandals :D Mine from Tutum Shop , Sister's from PrimadonnaPH


Definitely yummy cupcakes!





Mirror Selfie :*


Here's the video :**


Thanks again for all the love! It means alot :* For any typos/wrong grammars/whatso, urgh leave it that way. HAHA :* Tschuss!

Much love,
--Roxy

Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment