Sun Goes Down*

Halooo! While everyone's having a good time in bora or wherever because of the long weekend, I am here sitting on my chair listening to chill songs while looking at these photos down below. Well, the title pretty sums up everything! Lack of sunlight, and some of the photos are quite pixelated already. Huhu! But atleast, we captured good shots! Yaaaayyy! Thumbs up to my photographer :D Anywho, Happy May everyone :D Hope you're enjoying your summer even how hot it is :*


You can never go wrong with a black and white!

Paired my pineapple bikini top with this boho cover up from SM Dept Store and Shorts from one of my fave online shops Vanilla Breeze Clothing :*






Excuse my fats! HAHA! i gained weight but currently trying to get back in my old body shape :p HAHA! Still size 25 tho :p




Blogging more tmr :* I really did miss it! Got so many backlogs! Grr! Still, thanking everyone for checking my posts always :* Lalalalove you all! Tschuss! :*

Credits to RCAB for the photos * Edits by me :)

Much Love,
--Roxy

Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment